- Anti acne
- Youthful skin
- Minimise open pores
- Skin cells regeneration
- Lightening of pigmentation
- Skin brightening
- Clears clogged pores
- SUPER EFFECTIVE
- Glycolic acid 5%
- Honey 5%
- Niacinamide 3%
When and how to use?
- Use exfoliator before the booster serum
- Use only at NIGHT
- Use face cotton to dab on skin, around cheek, forehead, chin
- DON’T apply around eye areas, ears, neck
- Do not rub on the face
- Use 2-3 times/week alternately
Why I can’t use in the morning?
- Going outdoor, and with sun rays, you need to apply skin protection
- Not advisable to use exfoliator daytime, as it’s for skin repair which needed at night
Skin care steps
- Use basil cleanser to wash face, and then use our EXFOLIATOR with a face cotton dab on the skin, next apply our BOOSTER SERUM.
- After the booster serum, don’t apply any other cream, mosituriser
- Use exfoliator and booster serum together for 2 weeks and review back to the customer care consultants, to track the skin progress
- Day care routine – you can use our basil cleanser, whitening water drop and foundation, only at night use basil cleanser, exfoliator and booster serum
Stop whitening serum and whitening cream at night?
- Yes, don’t apply whitening serum and whitening cream at night
- Wait for 2 weeks, review first the skin texture
How does exfoliator work?
- It works well on the pigmentation, open pores, clogged, pimples
- It gives skin firming and glowing
- You might feel peeling, burning, skin tightness because the exfoliator works on the pores to turn the skin healthy
- If more burning sensation or skin becomes more sensitive, then can use exfoliator once or twice a week, and use our magic gel to soothe and calm the skin
How long should I use exfoliator?
- For the first 2 weeks, use exfoliator 2-4 times a week
- Review back in 2 weeks for skin progress
- If skin is getting more healthy, glowing, can use exfoliator once or twice a week, continue the skin care routine with whitening serum, whitening cream.
- If skin turn sensitive , can use exfoliator once a week
After using exfoliator, can I use the foundation or apply powder?
- Not advisable to apply foundation, cream, powder, moisturiser
Oily or sticky? Is it like toner?
- Not oily / not sticky
- It’s a toner type
- Absorbs well onto skin
How many drops needed?
- 4-5 drops enough
How long take to see results?
- Depends on the condition
- If severe acne/pimples, takes few weeks to months for recovery
- Continue using it for better results
How long one bottle last?
- 2-4 months
- Depends on usage as well
Can I mix skin care
- DO NOT MIX SKIN CARE