- Skin hydration
- Soothing to face and body
- Soothes dry scalp
- Calm skin irritation
- A head to toe product
- Aloe vera
- Tea leaf
- Japanese knotweed
When and how to use for face?
- Use daily once or 2-3 times per week
- Depends on individual’s preference
- Can mix with charcoal mask, apply on face and leave it for about 15-20 minutes, and rinse thoroughly
How to use on scalp or hair?
- After using shampoo, wash off your hair and then apply the magic gel onto the scalp, massage gently and wash off in few minutes
- Also, can apply on hair , use as hair styling, no need to wash
How to use for body?
- Can use magic gel like a lotion, apply on hands and legs
- No need to wash
- Better to use before going outdoor to prevent sunburn
What’s the smell like?
Oily or sticky?
- Gel type, very cooling
How long one bottle last?
- 1 – 2 months, depends on usage as well
How long it take to brighten the skin?
- Depends on individual’s skin reaction
- May take weeks to months Use it consistently to get an effective result
Suits which skin type?
- All skin type can use
Does it cause any skin reaction or sensation?
- No, it calms skin irritation
- Gives soothing to skin
Can pimple skin use? Won’t trigger more pimples?
- Yes, can use
- It soothes the skin and doesn’t make skin oily or trigger pimples
- Effective in reducing acne
Can apply over neck?
- Yes, can
- Yes, we have all the approvals